We at T H Heath Contracts strive to achieve the highest standards providing peace of mind to all our customers.
We are proud to be working with such organisations as The National Forest, East Midlands Airport, Derbyshire County Council, The FA Group, The National Memorial Arboretum, South Derbyshire District Council, Cannock Chase Council, Erewash Borough Council, Leicestershire County Council, Forestry Commission, MITIE and Sustrans but to name just a few.
Environment and Recycling
T H Heath Contracts endeavour on all projects to work with the environment and are fully aware of the habitat and are sympathetic to the surroundings whilst carrying out each task.
- All oils are recycled
- Woodchipings are used on paths, boarders and areas for weed suppression.
- COSSH regulations
- Hedgerow Regulations 1997
- Waste Carriers Licence
£10 million Public and Employers Liability Insurance
£15 million Airside
Health and Safety
- Individual Risk Assessments and Method Statements carried out on each project.
- All Personnel trained in First Aid & Basic Fire Fighting
- All personnel are supplied with full Personal Protect Equipment
- All equipment tested and services by qualified Engineers
- A copy of our Health and Safety Policy is available on request
Qualifications & Training
- NPTC Chainsaw Operation
- NPTC Pesticide Application
- NPTC Forestry Machinery Operation
- SPA (Quarry Passport)
- CITB Excavator Certificate
- City in Guilds Machinery Maintenance (Brooksby College)
- Enchanced Disclosure CRB Checks
- GSAT for The National Aviation Security Training Programme
- A, M, R and Passport to Operate Airside.